Tuesday, 25 August 2015

First post!: My investing journey

Hello world, just started this blog after my previous one was forced to close as i took on a sales & trading gig at a big bank, but now the gig has ended I can start a new blog again! Whoopie.

A little bit on my investing journey, I started in 2010 with the green light from my parents to invest for them... and promptly lost my pants because I was a noob investor.

Luckily, Ben Bernanke was on hand to bail me out (QE1,2,3 anyone?) and I managed to recoup all my losses and more. Ever since I made sure I didn't anyhow invest.

My investment experience has taught me that before purchasing a stock, its essential to basically know what you are buying and why you are buying. If you can't fulfill these two simple criterias, then I would say that you anyhow invest. 

I refined my investment philosophy and methods to ensure I myself know why the hell I'm putting $10,000 of my hard-earned money into a stock and so far have been generating 10%+ returns on various stock picks.

This requires looking at screens, slogging over reports, crunching numbers and basically a whole pile of 'why am i doing this and not partying like a 24 year old' work, but like I said, if you spend more time deciding whether to buy a $30 t-shirt than chucking $5,000 into a random stock, you got serious issues yo. (Why do you need a $30 t-shirt anyway??)

And so with this blog I hope to guide new investors into this new world of markets, to teach people the steps to take before investing and hopefully they don't anyhow lah

2 comments:

  1. eToro is the #1 forex trading platform for newbie and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete